I started my first blog back in 2004 when I was preparing for our wedding. That blog became my journal as I document our wedding preparations. I did not know that I will be hooked into blogging but as time passes by I started to create blogs and register domain names for each of those blogs. I have created a separated blogs about my shopping wish list, another blog to document the life of my dear princess Bela and another blog to document my pregnancy for our second child.
It is nice to create blogs as I was able to maintain an online journal of our life. Someday, I can go back to these stories and reminisce all those good and bad days that my family and I have went through. These blogs then contains years and years of our life stories which I wish to keep so I have these stories to pass on to my children, my grand children and even to my great grand children.
My problem now is I am only using a free hosting and so I wish to look for a reliable web host where I can transfer all my blogs so they will just be in one server for easy management of all my blogs. So when looking for a web host, what features should you look for?
Here are my requirements:
- It should offer cheap web hosting services so it will still be affordable for an ordinary blogger like me who just wants to document our life stories.
- It should allow hosting of multiple domains.
- It should be backed by reliable Operating system running in top of line servers.
- Cpanel control panel is desirable as it offers additional features that will make my blogging life easy like ftp, webmail, wordpress, and more.
- And lastly, it provides a fast sign up and payment process.