So what my husband did to make me happy was he bought me the Sex and The City book and we tried to locate some of the famous spots in New York that was used in the show. Of course, since we are not familiar with New York and it is one big city, we were only successfully able to locate two spots – the one in Central Park where Aidan and Carrie had a moment when Aidan figured out that Carrie is not ready to marry him and the street where Aidan proposed.
And since we are coming back to the Big Apple, I wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity to join the Sex and the City Tour. I checked the website of screentours.com and this are the tour highlights of the Sex and the City Tour:
• Stop at “Scout,” the bar owned by Aidan
• Enjoy cupcakes like Carrie and Miranda
• Sightsee the trendy Meatpacking District where Samantha settled
• See the art gallery in SoHo where Charlotte worked
• Shop at the hottest boutiques & stores in Greenwich Village
• Visit Buddakan, site of Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner
• Reminisce on the 80's flashback scene from Sex and the City 2
The tour is will take around 3.5 hours and costs $42 per person. I spoke with my friend who will be in New York too and we agreed to join the tour on May 19. Excited much!!