Hubby was able to finish our first draft of Itinerary for our upcoming US trip and we will be staying in New York for five days. I wish we can stay in a posh apartment just like setai 5th ave so I can really feel how it is like to be a New Yorker but I am not sure if I still have a budget for that. And besides friends and relatives already invited us to stay with them and we can’t say no to their offer since it will just be the only time for us to catch up after not seeing them for more than a decade.
I have a long list of places to visit in New York which includes:
• The Statue of Liberty
• The Empire State building (and hopefully there will be no long lines as we go up the famous building so we can see a bird’s eye view of the city)
• Central Park and the Central Park zoo for Bela
• Rockefeller Center and its viewing deck which I heard has a much better view of the city than the Empire State Building
• Times Square
• Brooklyn Bridge
• The Financial district
• The National Library (where Carrie was supposed to get married)
• Woodbury Commons Premium Outlet Store
I am not sure though how we can finish our IT with just five days. But I think it is doable as hubby and I were able to do it a few years ago during our first time in New York. It will just be more challenging this time as we have kids in tow. LOL.