But at least I have an idea already on what to buy for each of my relatives and friends so that is one less thing to think about:
• For the kids in my family and hubby’s family, I am thinking to get them the Marine Adventure ticket in Ocean Park. This ticket gives them access to the Marine habitat, the Oceanarium, Jelly Fish museum and to watch the show of the sea lion. Bela had fun when we tried it during her birthday so I am sure my cousins and hubby’s nieces and nephews will enjoy this too.
• For my aunts, I saw this very useful speed safe knives which the can use to do all kinds of stuff.
• For Bela’s classmates, I plan to buy children’s books or the Barbie art activity kit that I saw from Toys R’ Us.
• For Bela, I want to get her the V-Tech Camera and for Jacobo, I want to get her an activity gym.
• For my mom and dad, I am thinking to give them an overnight stay at Sofitel.
• For my other relatives, I am still waiting for good deals from Cash Cash Pinoy or Ensogo like a massage service,
I hope I will be able to finish shopping for all my relatives and friends before Christmas.