So just to give you a run down, here is a list of the things that I need to do:
1. Review for my MCTS exam (I’ll post more about this later). Honestly, I don’t know where to start and I don’t know how I can finish my review in four days.
2. Finish my online tasks – inserting a smiley here. It’s been weeks since I received one so I am really happy that even though I will be really busy, this means that I have extra moolah to expect come payday.
3. Check out Moen faucet sale as I might find good deals on faucets so we can save big bucks for our planned house renovation.
4. Start with my online readings for IS 201 so I can share my thoughts on the topic posted in our discussion board.
5. I have to look for school shoes for Bela.
6. Prepare the requirements for Bela’s school (Immunization record, pictures for the ID and Birth Certificate).
See, I told you I will be busy…..